Latest posts by Makeba Giles (see all)
- Bring These Top 2017 Kitchen and Bathroom Trends to Life in Your Home with the Help of Kohler’s New Online Design Service - March 27, 2017
- Disney Cruise Line Offers Families a Chance to See the World and Explore Magnificent New Destinations in Summer 2018 - March 27, 2017
- Want the Best Educational Resource for Your Child? Consider College Preparatory Schools - March 26, 2017
Valentine’s Day is a time when many express their appreciation and gratitude for the special people in their lives. Whether it’s a mate, a spouse, children, parents, or even close friends, February 14th is a day that is set aside for folks to put love into action.
It is very true. Love is an action word. It’s important to continue to discover new ways to make time to celebrate love no matter how busy life gets. Currently, the luxury of spending quality time together – and even making time to express love – is something that is becoming more unfamiliar relationships of all types.
It’s time to get the romance back into our intimate relationships. It’s also time to expressing love a priority. The good news is that there are a myriad of ways to do so that require very little time and effort.
No-Fuss Ways to Celebrate Love This Valentine’s Day
Here are some no-fuss ways to celebrate love This Valentine’s day:
Remember that love is an action word– I cannot stress this one enough. Why wait until the big day? Schedule time leading up to February 14th to not just tell that special someone in your life that you love them, but to show them as well. Stumped on ideas? Try these:
- During the next 48 hours, do something for your spouse/mate/loved one that you have rarely (or never) done before (Remember: little love surprises can lead to big love rewards).
- Make your spouse/mate/loved one instantly happy by asking, “Honey, what can I do for you?”
- Throw your spouse/mate/loved one off-guard by giving them a gift prior to Valentine’s day. (Remember: spontaneity). Whether you want to say “I Love You,” “Happy Valentine’s Day,” or even “Just Because” to your spouse, significant other, mother, daughter or even best friend, you can’t go wrong with fresh fruit and gourmet chocolate!
Edible Arrangement’s is synonymous with Valentine’s Day, offering freshly-crafted gifts for everyone you love. From sweet fruit arrangements to decadent chocolate covered fruit, Edible Arrangement’s has your gifting needs covered this holiday.
And this year you can add extra indulgence to your gift with the New Edible® Signature Chocolate Box.
Featuring recipes designed by master chocolatier Jacques Torres, these premium melt-in-your-mouth chocolates are available in 6 incredible flavors: hazelnut crunch, caramel, raspberry, orange, pineapple and passion fruit. All of Edible’s shareable treats are perfect for surprising your special someone at home or the office this Valentine’s Day.
For couples: cook dinner together. Avoid the crowds and celebrate Valentine’s day at home. Plan a menu, and create a special romantic theme for the night. Use Edible Arrangement’s hand crafted Valentine’s Day Bouquet as the table centerpiece to enjoy as dessert after dinner.
And don’t let the celebration end once the Valentine’s Day is over! Here are some more ideas for couples to celebrate love all year long:
Commit to communicating love on a consistent basis by making the most of the time that you spend together. Eliminate the urge to “capture the moment” for sharing on social media, and focus on being fully in the moment instead.
Purchase a mini journal. Keep it on hand to jot down any ideas for celebrating your love that come to mind. Additionally, keep a log of things you’ve done and places you’ve gone to avoid (boring) repetition. Lastly, record the reactions and responses of your special someone at each event. Were they pleasantly surprised? Disappointed? Excited? Use these as tools to brainstorm new ideas for the future. Always plan for things that you know will put a smile on your loved one’s face.
“Love is what makes you smile when you’re tired.” –Author Unknown
Cultivating a healthy and relationship of any type begins and ends with expressions of love. Whether it’s your significant other, your family members, or your friends, always remember that Valentine’s season is not about expressing “I Love You”, it is about expressing, “I Love Us”.
Visit the Edible Arrangement’s website to purchase now—don’t wait until the last minute (but if they do procrastinate, Edible offers same day delivery). Celebrate love this weekend and save BIG! Order now for pickup or delivery through Monday, Feb. 13 for $10 off when you spend $39+. Use code: SAVE3966